• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Obviously isn't going to make too many fans, but it's not the worst innings of all time given Australia lost 3 wickets in the first couple of overs. Better than Hussey so far anyway...

Needless to say, Australia in the ****. Need 100 or so off the last 10 to have a chance.
Needed to go on, IMHO.

Some catch tho, it must be said.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly, promised someone I'd barrack for England here as a giggle but I just feel dirty and cheap.

You can all **** off. We'll make 120-140 and romp it.

Dissector

International Debutant
Obviously isn't going to make too many fans, but it's not the worst innings of all time given Australia lost 3 wickets in the first couple of overs. Better than Hussey so far anyway...
Yeah this was the rare TT situation where Clarke's batting style was of some use. A run a ball is OK if you find yourself at 8/3.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Normally that'd be the case, but he's looked awful today. Can't find any timing at all and is crawling along with a strike rate in the mid 50's.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes it is, because he ran out Warner too. One of those wickets was his fault, and he did his best to run out Haddin as well.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Poor bowling from Yardy. Trying to bowl it too quick. Full toss despatched down the ground for 4.

Next ball goes for 6. Can we have Clarke back in please?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WILL THE REAL AUSTRALIAN T20 CAPTAIN PLEASE STAND UP!

Carn Whitey.

Better than Clarkey in so many ways.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
White was 9/1 to top score in this innings before the start of the innings IIRC.

Marcuss says (17:16):
Yardy's such a bitch to get away
Marcuss says (17:23):
Lies
:(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I specifically laughed when Manjrekar said that the match is tantalising because England have no weak link in their bowling lineup.

Do not rate Yardy, and he's showing me why.