• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

cnerd123

likes this
Man TJB, Jord, Weldone, Furball, Shri and now OS all banned in the last week. What a bloodbath. Is this an all-time record or smth?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Ignoring (and continuing to ignore) moderator instructions. Everyone was warned to cut out the silly insult-fest and he posted another insult. That post was deleted and he was given an infraction. He then decided to post the same thing again, and copped another infraction which led to his ban.

indiaholic

International Captain
I was hoping to find the thread where it went down tbh. No issues if the moderators don't want to share that though.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not posting much in the hope I become the only member, apart from the mods, not banned.

I will then finally have my deserved omnipotence.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I thought it was odd the cricket threads were so quiet.. Now I see why. Its like a Royal Rumble match where one guy comes in and cleans the house and we are now waiting for the next entrant for the next minute and a half.