• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting the only "one and only"

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kane Williamson is the best batsman ever, because if you exclude all the matches in which he didn't score 240 not out, he has the highest average in history.
I have to point out one thing here...if you exclude all the matches in which he didn't score 240 not out then he doesn't have an average. I realise that doesn't rhyme though.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I have to point out one thing here...if you exclude all the matches in which he didn't score 240 not out then he doesn't have an average. I realise that doesn't rhyme though.
That's technically incorrect, because he was dismissed for 69 in the first innings of the match in which he scored 240 not out.

Last edited:

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Hobbs>Ponting

Your poetry is not something you should probably pursue as a career in the long term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJlzVzvRas&feature=youtu.be

And also, Shakespeare started poetry when he was 12, T.S. Eliot when he was 14 and Coleridge when he was 15.

I started poetry when I was ten, only two men win from me. Its Muhammad Iqbal and Ghalib of Urdu who started it when they were 9 and 10 respectively.

Edit: And yes, Persian poet Sheikh Saadi wins from all of them.
Furthermore, my poetry is better than Coleridge's first poetry which was published when he was around 17.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJlzVzvRas&feature=youtu.be

And also, Shakespeare started poetry when he was 12, T.S. Eliot when he was 14 and Coleridge when he was 15.

I started poetry when I was ten, only two men win from me. Its Muhammad Iqbal and Ghalib of Urdu who started it when they were 9 and 10 respectively.

Edit: And yes, Persian poet Sheikh Saadi wins from all of them.
Furthermore, my poetry is better than Coleridge's first poetry which was published when he was around 17.
Hasan Raza started Test Cricket at 14, Ponting at 20. Therefore Hasan Raza is better.

Also that video is ****. That's why it has only 6 views and a 100% dislike rate.

Also your poetry is terrible. No rhyme, no rhythm, no flow.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Hasan Raza started Test Cricket at 14, Ponting at 20. Therefore Hasan Raza is better.

Also that video is ****. That's why it has only 6 views and a 100% dislike rate.

lolz, relating poetry with cricket?

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain

wait I am gonna get the views to 300 in an hour, just wait

it was published 2 hours beofore

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Its got 300 views in 4 hours.

Now lets do some maths

300:4 = 3600:24 i.e. 3.6 K views in a day!

now lets proceed. 3.6: 1 = 360:100 i.e. 360k in 100 days. Now, 360:100 = 1314:360 i.e. 1.314 million in a year which is ****ing hilarious!

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Its got 300 views in 4 hours.

Now lets do some maths

300:4 = 3600:24 i.e. 3.6 K views in a day!

now lets proceed. 3.6: 1 = 360:100 i.e. 360k in 100 days. Now, 360:100 = 1314:360 i.e. 1.314 million in a year which is ****ing hilarious!
From this post, I've just concluded that Ajit Agarkar has the most test centuries, because he scored a century one day.