• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Yorkshire CCC racism crisis thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahaha, so after ranting about the Poms for being racist you're now at pains to prove you're a fair-skinned Indian, lest someone should mistake you for a dark-skinned one. "I assume he meant Pashtun", for ****'s sake LMAO.

I've seen you in the photos you posted in a thread a while ago. You're not that fair-skinned champ. Sorry to break it to ya, but you're plenty dark enough for people to know where you're from. In fact, you're maybe a shade lighter than me, and I'm properly dark.

And you're one of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. And by "us" I mean people who are dark. Just as I am dark, you are also dark. A dark person.

D-A-R-K.

Again, sorry to break it to ya.
Lol this post so confirms once and for all you’re the nutbag I’ve long thought you are.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Hahaha, so after ranting about the Poms for being racist you're now at pains to prove you're a fair-skinned Indian, lest someone should mistake you for a dark-skinned one. "I assume he meant Pashtun", for ****'s sake LMAO.

I've seen you in the photos you posted in a thread a while ago. You're not that fair-skinned champ. Sorry to break it to ya, but you're plenty dark enough for people to know where you're from. In fact, you're maybe a shade lighter than me, and I'm properly dark.

And you're one of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. And by "us" I mean people who are dark. Just as I am dark, you are also dark. A dark person.

D-A-R-K.

brain.jpg

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain

D-A-R-K.

I literally conveyed what other people said to me.

I told the guy I am brown.

What an odd freak out by you. Search the term 'Gamma male', you fit the bill.

What I am saying is that because I have a different look from most south Asians, I get treated a little different. There are a lot of south Asians in Melbourne, but inthe suburbs I have grown up in, very few with an Arab or middle eastern look.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Essex players, of course, chucked beer over a Muslim player when they won the title last season, so I doubt they'll have cleared house as much as they will claim.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Essex players, of course, chucked beer over a Muslim player when they won the title last season, so I doubt they'll have cleared house as much as they will claim.
I would love to know the bastard that threw the banana at Maurice and told him to crawl.

It's a mistake not to name and shame him.

_00_deathscar

International Regular
So Rafiq has apologised for antisemitic tweets. Oh dear.
Still waiting for Yorkshire and the crew to do it though.

Wow they didn't waste time finding dirt on Rafiq did they? Instead of actually fixing any problems at hand. Yes I know it's a collective they, but still...

Guess we'll probably see the same **** again in 2031, 2041 etc...with no real changes.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Still waiting for Yorkshire and the crew to do it though.

Wow they didn't waste time finding dirt on Rafiq did they? Instead of actually fixing any problems at hand. Yes I know it's a collective they, but still...

Guess we'll probably see the same **** again in 2031, 2041 etc...with no real changes.
Yeah.

I mean the antisemitic texts are not acceptable but they cant just sweep this under the rug