• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Yorkshire CCC racism crisis thread

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
just from the little preview, which for the record in case it ever disappears says that ajmad bashir accused israel of slavery, murder, rape, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, i mean, they are most definitely guilty of the first, second, fourth, and fifth of those things
Is he a 'kipper too? Whatever your thoughts, it was right to remove him as a trustee.

Spark

Global Moderator
Lol'ing at Cricinfo's former county cricket editor, who has taken every opportunity afforded to him obfuscate and muddy the waters in favour of YCCC, immediately coming out and saying that Graves is awesome and everything is fixed and why would anyone have any problems with him anyway?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Lol'ing at Cricinfo's former county cricket editor, who has taken every opportunity afforded to him obfuscate and muddy the waters in favour of YCCC, immediately coming out and saying that Graves is awesome and everything is fixed and why would anyone have any problems with him anyway?
Sounds like Cricinfo have questions to answer

The number one question being why do you keep ****ing up your website?

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Gale should not be anywhere near the club imo.

Graves looks like he's learned nothing from this and just decides to do what he likes.