• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Official * WI & Eng tour of Australia

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very good analysis of David playing the pull shot from low to high there, but the good news for him is it’s a pretty easy technical tweak to make
i wish my flaw was getting caught at deep mid-wicket

Burgey

That was the most important ball of the whole game. Dumb from Warner there. Nudge it for a one and they’re pretty much home and hosed

Spikey

surely it's against the spirit of the game to catch a mistimed ball. what are you doing jos

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Good game of cricket all round. Batting is in good shape, Stoinis, Warner, marsh and David all being amongst the runs recently is nice. Ellis really should play the WC over Cummins.

trundler

That's not a very good sign for my guys though. They can't keep up in these runfests. Guess I'll cheer for SA.

chris.hinton

International Captain
A good win, Aussies tried so hard and failed. We going to win T20 World Cup. India is the only other contender

We bowled rubbish today and still won :)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Jos, spiffing chap, playing to the spirit of the game, and whatnot. Just brcause the other blighter is a ruffian, no need not to show them up by being a Gentleman.

Only saying that coz we won, would have been ****ing fuming if we had lost.