• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Official * WI & Eng tour of Australia

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What is with the smiling and laughing after dropping a catch? Starc and Warner both done it. Imagine doing that with Waugh or Border as captain.

Players too comfortable

Spark

Global Moderator
What is with the smiling and laughing after dropping a catch? Starc and Warner both done it. Imagine doing that with Waugh or Border as captain.

Players too comfortable
Waugh and Border wouldn't be deigning to call this a competitive international cricket game tbf. This is a glorified warmup

Burgey

The champs are dialing this back well here, as one expects from the world’s best team.

TheJediBrah

This has been a very ordinary bowling effort from the Aussies. Definitely could use the warm up

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Caught the train back from Brisbane today and they had drug dogs at Nerang which is closest station to Metricon

Make of that what you will

trundler

The West Indies look to be in even worse shape than us. At least we have the bowlers I suppose.

TheJediBrah

The West Indies look to be in even worse shape than us. At least we have the bowlers I suppose.
All their big names have fallen off the map. I know why Narine isn't playing obviously but Russell, Pollard, Fletcher, Brathwaite etc.

trundler

All their big names have fallen off the map. I know why Narine isn't playing obviously but Russell, Pollard, Fletcher, Brathwaite etc.
Hetmyer is the biggest disappointment. Either he has major commitment issues or the selectors really don't like him. King -Hetty-Pooran is very good in theory actually.