• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Official * WI & Eng tour of Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel like Aus are going to do pretty badly at this WC. Their prep has been too cute by half. They should know who’s playing and what their roles are by now, but instead they’re faffing around giving too many fringe players too many games.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doubtful forecasts aside, this isn't convincing me of the idea of going to one of the matches on Wed or Fri.

Starfighter

It is absolutely crazy that K Richardson and Stoinis still have international careers. I can only hope Marsh finds some form

social

I feel like Aus are going to do pretty badly at this WC. Their prep has been too cute by half. They should know who’s playing and what their roles are by now, but instead they’re faffing around giving too many fringe players too many games.
Yep

Plus they have been far too loyal to the team that won the last WC due to the short break between tournaments

Finch, Smith & Stoinis shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad

I get the feeling that this is a farewell tour that won’t end well

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Yep

Plus they have been far too loyal to the team that won the last WC due to the short break between tournaments

Finch, Smith & Stoinis shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad

I get the feeling that this is a farewell tour that won’t end well
Hopefully but every team seems to have lots of area of concern and someone has to win. Australia rightly favourites.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England have left a lot of runs out there but still have a good enough total

Spark

Global Moderator
Well hopefully this means no more Kane Richardson and Sams internationally. Remarkable figures for Ellis who's the only that should play anyway.
Been hoping "no more Kane Richardson internationally" for like four years now, still hasn't happened. Remarkably mediocre player to have gotten so many chances

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
England have left a lot of runs out there but still have a good enough total
Not bad but, as you say, less than it should have been after the opening partnership. Maybe that's the last time they'll change the order unless the openers last for 15+ overs.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Why was Stokes at 3 when his20/20 record is nowhere near his other forms. Malan is a no3 not a no 8.