• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Craig

World Traveller
And now an appeal has been wasted, will be interested in when he decides to use it again, if he does get the chance.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, what are the Aussie commentators on. If he misses it by six inches he's not out, mate. Even when he's playing against Australia.

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah WTF is Ian Healy talking about 'the batsman might well have hit that'

Yeah apart from the fact there was no hot spot, no deviation, no snicko & massive gap between bat ball what an arse
Healy spent a lot of time keeping wicket and not a lot else. He is nothing but a hick.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bollinger has been very good, constantly quick and always making the batsman play. Johnson in comparison has looked pedestrian.

Similar problem for Australia, their attack struggles when it comes across a wicket with nothing in it. Good chance for Hauritz here.

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe it's gone midnight and I find myself settling down to watch the play from Adelaide in a game not featuring England. Which it seems is more than can be said for the good folk of Adelaide. Ground mostly empty.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hardest thing about listening on the radio, almost all the noises sound like something clattering into the stumps, thought Johnners had just bowled someone :(

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't believe it's gone midnight and I find myself settling down to watch the play from Adelaide in a game not featuring England. Which it seems is more than can be said for the good folk of Adelaide. Ground mostly empty.
Very sad. Would be there myself if I could.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh what I'd give for Sky TV. Have to make do with this place and Cricinfo whilst on my mobile, not even CW measures up to live action :(