• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It's so interesting to watch slo-mo of Hauritz, and compare it to Warne - just to see the revolutions on the ball. Yea, I know they're different types of bowlers, but it's really interesting.

I really want to see a slow mo action of someone like Bedi.

inbox24

International Debutant
Australian bowling generally falls apart in situations like this, won't be surprised if the Windies rack up 350+.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope Hauritz has limbered up for some overs today.

Take a leaf out of Gayle's and, hell, SA captains for the past 50 years, Ponting; accurate spin on from one end, short sharp stuff from the other.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez you lot are negative. I thought Barath was out straight away real time, and I would've referred that every time. Was a top decision by Rauf, but it looked and sounded incredibly out live, IMO.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Geez you lot are negative. I thought Barath was out straight away real time, and I would've referred that every time. Was a top decision by Rauf, but it looked and sounded incredibly out live, IMO.
As soon as i saw it i thought 'hit the pad'.

Pothas

I can't believe it's gone midnight and I find myself settling down to watch the play from Adelaide in a game not featuring England. Which it seems is more than can be said for the good folk of Adelaide. Ground mostly empty.
Is a weekday to be fair which reminds me that Pakistan v Australia starts on a tuesday this year which seems amazingly stupid to me, hope we got decent crowds, I will certainly be attending.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I really didn't, the ball didn't deviate an inch.

Craig

World Traveller
AWTA, I thought so too.

HeathDavisSpeed

Don't disagree with you candy. Was well worth a referral with the sound, but he clearly hasn't hit in in slo-mo reply so Healy should pull his head in.

Run out?