• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Edgbaston

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Would have thought that will be a while? Broad will come on for one of these, in these conditions you will be lucky if you get to see Swann this side of tea
Well I mean both Anderson and Bresnan have been bowling in tandem for a while now, so even if Broad comes on for one someone else has to come in for the other, unless they plan on using Bopara.

In any case it doesn't matter now, with Laxman gone it's pretty much over lol.

Some serious questions to be answered by this Indian side. Really this is ridiculous.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
That's twice Laxman has been caught at deep fine leg playing the hook/pull shot. Has this been a deliberate plan from England? India are being completely outclassed here.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mate, it was poor. He was in no position to play the shot he tried. Technically very poor even considering Jimmy was previously shaping the ball away.
It was poor no doubt but it was an understandable mistake imo

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missing a straight one while trapped on the crease and falling over isnt a sign of a Test quality batsman is it?
No. I mean it happens, let's be honest. But that was flat out awful. Just hasn't looked like it at all

tooextracool

International Coach
If England win and Bresnan continues to do well then I think it has to be Tremlett who misses out
I would venture to suggest that we have a rotational policy where we pick according to the conditions and the pitch. One suspects that in that kind of scenario, Anderson would be most susceptible to losing his spot.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Similar to where England were after being inserted in the 2nd Test. Be interesting to see how the last 3 wickets for India go now. I suspect there will be a clatter of quick runs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The sad thing is that the India bowlers have probably outperformed their batsmen in this series