• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have to apologise to Carlos Alcaraz. This is the first time I have watched one of his games from the beginning, and he is playing like ****.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
This has been one ****ed up Aussie Open...Sabalenka and Djokovic or Zverev to win just sucks big-time...

ripper868

International Coach

Molehill

International Captain
Fingers crossed for Sinner in the Final, although be very surprised if he does lose. Playing the best tennis and avoided the stream of 5 setters that Medvedev has been through.

Sabalenka or Zheng is not exactly a match you can get excited about.

Much like today's game, it's not great when you want the Russian (or Chinese) to win.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
The last time there was a men's Australian Open final without Djokovic, Federer or Nadal, Elvis was number one in the UK single charts.
:laugh:

That's a great line, and presumably we're talking about 'A little less conversation'. From January 2003?
If so, there must be other notable events we can use the same line about.

Ali TT

International Debutant
:laugh:

That's a great line, and presumably we're talking about 'A little less conversation'. From January 2003?
If so, there must be other notable events we can use the same line about.
Ha, close. A further analysis suggests it was actually someone else on the day of the final itself, with Elvis reissues of One Night/I Got Stung and It's Now or Never topping the charts the weeks either side.

Safin v Hewitt