• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You could be right, well done Rafa, I was just leaving to go hereDouble-locks_all.jpg

so was hoping you'd wrap it up soon.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Nadal-Djockovic is pretty much a guaranteed thriller these days isn't it? Didn't watch the end till after the cricket, and am disappointed with the result, but another fantastic game. Hopefully Ferrer can pull off a few surprises on Sunday, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That match was just absolutely brilliant. You knew Novak would come back in the 4th and you knew Rafa would come back in the 5th.

It was the reverse of the Aus Open 2012 final.

Was cheering on Novak and felt flat when he lost but happy for Rafa. What a champion.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brilliant from Serena. Sharapova just has no belief when she comes up against her. Has not beaten her since 2004.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Protests at the French Open final.

If I paid that much dough to watch Ferrer play the Juiced-up Hewitt, I'd protest too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mind you, what a record Nadal has now, not just at the French either. Phenomenal really.

But to win eight of the one Slam really is amazing. Particularly in the modern era.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Does anyone remember that guy with the Spanish flag invading the court and being able to put the flag over Roger's face at the 09 final? That was ****ing scary and this was almost as bad.

1. Why the **** is the French security so lax?
2. Who are these people that buy tickets to such an expensive event and only to get kicked out. Lol

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was rather looking forward to a Nadal v Federer quarter though, do not get an important match until the semi-finals now.