• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Tendulkar criticism thread

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Union budget today and all the attention has been diverted now.

Well atleast the finance minister is happy after presenting a lousy one. :p
Mamata apparently very miffed at Tendulkar scoring his 100th in the wrong Bengal.

R_D

International Debutant
Congrats to the greatest cricketer of all time.

Hopefully bats with bit more freedom and plays the next world cup in Australia :wub:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats to the greatest cricketer of all time.

Hopefully bats with bit more freedom and plays the next world cup in Australia :wub:
Every time one says that, I go facepalm. We can celebrate without making unqualified statements like that? At least add "IMO"

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Has scored approx. 50 more ODI hundreds and approx. 50 more Test hundreds than he has T20 hundreds, making him a highly unbalanced player and LFB (long format bully)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
this. I totally rate him. but this has gotten more and more of a joke the longer it has gone on.

bet he does the ****ing press conf tonight too
It has been annoying as hell, sure and the only reason this gets so much publicity than something like a 1000 international wickets is only because it is Sachin..

BUT, it is still a great achievement, as anticlimatic as it has been.. I just hope this does not end up being his last ODI 100 :(