• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought NZ really missed Tuffey against India, he always seems to do well against us.

_Ed_

True, although our bowlers did quite well. I don't think anyone could have stopped Sehwag in that form.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Apparently NZ have dropped to #6 inthe ODI rankings after this tournament. They were #2 after their massive win over India in the first round.

Zinzan

Apparently NZ have dropped to #6 inthe ODI rankings after this tournament. They were #2 after their massive win over India in the first round.
Meh, you couldn't fit a donkey's pube between sides 2-6 atm, am assuming India will drop to 4th or 5th if they lose to SL tomorrow.

Daemon

Jadeja. Has. Finally. Been. Dropped.

If India win the game, we'll be seeing much less of him from now on

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Dilshan 82(75). Doing well.

But cannot understand the logic with Tharanga. If Mahela opens, there is no place for Tharanga in the team.

Lostman

State Captain
Wont mind seeing the end of Tharanga. I know he has recently scored some runs, but he is a very very fluky player.
Is an outside edge waiting to happen even if he is on 100.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Commentators don't hesitate to sneak in a product placement in the game. This time, it's the new Yamaha bike.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Jadeja. Has. Finally. Been. Dropped.
:happy:

It's a good thing for Sri Lanka that they're into the 39th over with only 2 down, looks like that tail is pretty long. Will bode well when they're defending this total having so many bowlers.