• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Sir Alex

Banned
Well done Sehwag, a shame NZ didn't turn up today, was expecting a cracker really.

Of course, Dhoni to lose toss, bat second and get asswhipped by SLs int he finals.

Flem274*

123/5
Well done to the blokes in blue. Well, actually just their bowlers and Sehwag. Where's that Uppercut comment on how he smashed everything Aussie says about him with that one six?:laugh:

Southee bowled well and KyleMillsIsMyHero.

T-Dub

Cricket Spectator
Sehwag was glorious.
Glad I got to see some great batting in midst of such horror.
That man just makes shots out of nothing.

Well done also to Mills and Extras, our highest scoring batsmen.

Right, I've been a supporter of Guptill since day one, but last night my patience finally ran out; I'd rather have pinga there than him and for me that's saying something. Hopkins, as usual, average with the bat and with the gloves. Great to see Williamson off the mark and to see him finding runs when Elliot had gone into full test defense mode. This was a game I missed McCullum & Ryder at the top with Vettorri hanging around in the trenches. At least Mills did something worth doing.

Honestly, I can't figure out whether the Indian bowlers were THAT good, or if NZ were just that crap. I err on the NZ bat being terrible side tbh.