• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of South Africa 2019

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
The interesting thing is that Hathurusingha already said if selection was still up to him, Chandimal would have played which means KJP would not :wacko:
Get your facts right.

Kusal Perera played the canberra Test along with Chandimal

BOP Fernando for Chandimal was a directb swap at no.3

Get your facts right

Bolo

State Captain
Umm no. Better team and possibly better attack.
Hell no. Considering that this is being measured as a home attack, the aus attack is closer to bog standard random nz attack than the rsa one. I doubt any other collection of htbs to match. Maybe you could find one with 4 comparable bowlers. But the 5th is an advantage here. Pretty sure nobody else would be dumb enough to add a 5th to an attack strong enough to carry weak link steyn

Flem274*

123/5
yesssss so good why did i have to fall asleep? it has been a long summer for them touring here and getting dicked (bar one golden day from mathews and mendis) then touring aus with no mathews and getting dicked harder. everyone expected the greatest bloodbath of all in sa but the team pulled together for this. awesome.
Hell no. Considering that this is being measured as a home attack, the aus attack is closer to bog standard random nz attack than the rsa one.
thanks man

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing

Only watched the last wicket stand but he barely mi**** anything

Pretty funny watching the 11 play Steyn as well

Great stuff

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Have to say that the reaction from the SA players following the game, particularly Steyn and FdP was awesome.. Respect..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Get your facts right.

Kusal Perera played the canberra Test along with Chandimal

BOP Fernando for Chandimal was a directb swap at no.3

Get your facts right
Fair enough but you can’t dispute that Hathuru’s time as coach has been nothing short of awful..

Last edited:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Wow this is one result I totally did not expect. Well done Sri Lanka. And how freaky is it that he ends on 153*!!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wow, amazing stuff from Sri Lanka. When I looked at the stumps scorecard yesterday I thought there was an extreme outside chance. Glad to see Perera pulled of the innings of a lifetime.