• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of South Africa 2019

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I think it might turn out like that chase in the England series, looked close at times but ultimately will likely fall short

slippy888

International Captain
Only way Sri lanka can win from here if these 2 get the score up to 250/6, both Kusal and Dhanaja are capable batsman for sure but sometimes they lack the belief they good enough at this level.

Bolo

State Captain
These 5 bowlers must be the leading contender for the GOAT htb attack. And they still found a way to give dean and aiden a bowl

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I'm getting thrown by all this stupid talk of dropping Steyn for Mulder..... I understand the Olivier has bowled some good spells with his short stuff, but he is not in anyway ahead of Steyn in the pecking order.
Yes lets drop Steyn so we can keep Olivier and play Mulder.... hopefully this end this insane idea now.

Bolo

State Captain
Drop kg. Play both. Lower workload is good, rest is better.

And i also want duanne to play next game. He has earned it. Who knows when he gets another shot. We go from bouncing sc teams to their home soon. No place for him

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Drop kg. Play both. Lower workload is good, rest is better.

And i also want duanne to play next game. He has earned it. Who knows when he gets another shot. We go from bouncing sc teams to their home soon. No place for him
Rest KG in the LO stuff.... and you do not need to be playing Olivier in PE.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Who would play ahead of him? Ngidi ready after just 1 one day game?
Comment made before I heard Philander was injured....

Just to be clear, if Philander injured Mulder comes in his place. If Philander not that bad and plays, then Olivier out for Mulder.

Last edited:

Bolo

State Captain
Ya. Rest not drop. He has been tired forever. I wouldn't worry too much about the others. Kg is three format,the best we have and only 23. Protect this asset. Not difficult. Talent pool is as deep as it will ever be. Instead he gets the highest workload we have dumped on a player. We broke donald with much less.

Would have preferred him rested for test. Its the workload of many Los. He needs odi practice. Ive got my eye on wc. Oh well.maybe he rests properly he will regain form

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Ya. Rest not drop. He has been tired forever. I wouldn't worry too much about the others. Kg is three format,the best we have and only 23. Protect this asset. Not difficult. Talent pool is as deep as it will ever be. Instead he gets the highest workload we have dumped on a player. We broke donald with much less.

Would have preferred him rested for test. Its the workload of many Los. He needs odi practice. Ive got my eye on wc. Oh well.maybe he rests properly he will regain form
He is not exactly out of form? If this is Rabada out of form looking forward to form beast mode in India, Agree, needs a bit of a break before the WC, Ngidi will hopefully help with that.

Dendarii

International Debutant
He is not exactly out of form?
It does seem a bit ridiculous to talk about a guy who's averaging 22 in the three matches he's played this year as being "out of form", although his ODI stats aren't so good.

Ngidi will hopefully help with that.
Hopefully, as there's an obvious reason why Rabada has played more matches than anyone else this season.