• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boult's dominance over Sangakkara continues. They needed him to go big again if they were to win.

viriya

International Captain
Well that blows.. Sounds like the Herath dismissal but even more borderline.. He didn't get past 8 so yeah..

Don't feel bad about not being able to watch anymore.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Controversial.

Lol. I don't that should have been overturned.

Said it before & I'll say it again, if you're going to use Hot-spot & snicko, that one had to be out....otherwise, don't bother with using them at all,

Snicko clearly registered right as that passed the bat and then the hot-spot showed something on the last replay angle.

I would have had a big moan had that not been given.

Huge wicket.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
From the radio this sounds extremely borderline.

And given! What do you think?
I was sceptical from the first replay, but the combination of the noise on Snicko and the faint spot on the underside of the bat in the second angle can only be indicative of a thin edge.

thierry henry

International Coach
How biased is the cricinfo commentary. Started having a go at the NZ commentators for suggesting Sanga might be out. Then deleted that bit when the decision was overturned.