• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had a phone call just before lunch and looked up to see Agar celebrating, bloody Sky showing his TB wickets. Thought we'd lost another wicket.

Huge partnership needed by these two. Has to be at least 150 to get us back in the game.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Just got in after being walked round b&q this morning.

Joe Root decision was fair enough I think. Once its given out live I don't see it being overturned. Root should not be opening it was a balls decision which hopefully they will fix.

Hopefully Trott and Bell can carry on as this pitch will just get flatter and flatter as it goes on.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was sitting here thinking how much pressure the Poms would have been under at 3/28 had we made 15 more runs at Nottingham.

Cricket Brain

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia will want to get a wicket in the first part of this session after lunch, as otherwise Trott and Bell could be set for a big partnership

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Was sitting here thinking how much pressure the Poms would have been under at 3/28 had we made 15 more runs at Nottingham.
**** yeah......we would be right in the ****. Just as well you didn't make the runs then innit.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
England pretty lucky there.

Trott lucky three or four times.

Almost edged it to Gully, almost edged it to second slip, could of gloved it anywhere.

Pretty streaky.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
England pretty lucky there.

Trott lucky three or four times.

Almost edged it to Gully, almost edged it to second slip, could of gloved it anywhere.

Pretty streaky.
Do you think England had the rub of the green that session, or did you think the luck was shared around evenly? I can't gather from your post.

ajdude

International Coach
eugh i'm sick of these michael slater ads. he sounds so smug when he's reading out the "facts" that he's spoon-fed

Woodster

International Captain
Yes or alternatively how down that Aussie change room may have been had England strolled in at 80-0 at lunch.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Lovely shot from Trott. Looks in top form at the minute. Due a big score too. Got a lot of starts recently, but not kicked on since Wellington and bagged a ton.