• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

Beleg

International Regular
why can't he give newzealanders out & gave Akmel out when he wasn't???
He's a bastered & nothign less
mate, listen to yourself. take a chill pill. mistakes happen and there isn't any evidence whatsoever pointing towards favouritism. i realise that ye are pissed about the akmal decision but that's cricket - losing to the kiwis isn't the end of the world.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Every umpire makes mistakes. Taufel actually makes far fewer than everyone else. Plus, you seriously blame him for our loss? You don't think our batting and fielding had anything to do with it?
he gave POOR decisions at wrong time, u can't bowl every bowl a wicket taking one
i mean they didn't play that well but Toufel has been a bastered here

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
mate, listen to yourself. take a chill pill. mistakes happen and there isn't any evidence whatsoever pointing towards favouritism. i realise that ye are pissed about the akmal decision but that's cricket - losing to the kiwis isn't the end of the world.
but what about so many LBW's???????
he's not favouring anyone
he's favouring his own team & he didn't get award so he's f******* his *** here

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well anyway, congratulations to NZ for advancing through!

Though I'm very disapointed that Pakistan lost, I'm also heartened by the future based on what I saw from Aamer, Gul, Asif, Umer Akmal, and the spin combo of Afridi/Ajmal.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hehe, Vettori goes. Done his job though. Great to see him promote himself and take his team home from an awkward situation personally.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Well anyway, congratulations to NZ for advancing through!

Though I'm very disapointed that Pakistan lost, I'm also heartened by the future based on what I saw from Aamer, Gul, Asif, Umer Akmal, and the spin combo of Afridi/Ajmal.
yeah congratulations to Australia, their Umpire did a big favour to them

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
It is an epic match I watched today,,, as NZ would be winning this tournament on Monday

Raghav

Hehe, Vettori goes. Done his job though. Great to see him promote himself and take his team home from an awkward situation personally.
Yeah.. I would have been happy if he had played in that position in the SRL tour...

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Congratulations to Simon Toufel, he couldn't win Award for Australia, he won them the Final
Well Done Son of a B**** B****
now if anyone wants to ban me, sure he can do that
no worries
but Toufel has been a real bastered

GGG

State Captain
Congratulations to Simon Toufel, he couldn't win Award for Australia, he won them the Final
no worries
sour grapes much.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
no worries
You're a disgrace to all the other Pakistani posters, who have been excellent. I'm guessing you're no older than 15 - if you are older than that, I feel sorry for you.

NasserFan207

no worries
Bastard*

:happy:

Kyle

School Boy/Girl Captain
but what about so many LBW's???????
he's not favouring anyone
he's favouring his own team & he didn't get award so he's f******* his *** here
Dude, Pakistan were appealing for everything. Most of the appeals were complete nonsense, that's why so many were turned down.

Howsie

International Captain
no worries
Maybe you're bowlers shouldn't appeal at anything that hits the pad.