• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Naumaan, consider this an official warning to stop avoiding the filter, and to stop with the general unpleasantness. If it continues it could result in a ban.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
If by out, you mean leg side then yes.
i heard a commentator named simon was calling an appeal REDICULOS
i guess when Vettori appealed when Akmel didn't edge the ball, ball hit on the face of the bat, where was he then????????????????????????

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
but what about so many LBW's???????
he's not favouring anyone
he's favouring his own team & he didn't get award so he's f******* his *** here
One of the all-time most abysmal performances on CricketWeb truth be told

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Well played enzeds.
Deserve a final spot: won 3 must win games out of 3.
Oh and inb4 naumaan is sent to banned camp.

Burgey

Congratulations to Simon Toufel, he couldn't win Award for Australia, he won them the Final
Well Done Son of a B**** B****
now if anyone wants to ban me, sure he can do that
no worries
but Toufel has been a real bastered
Personally mate, I thought Darrell Hair was right at The Oval.

What are your thoughts?

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Personally mate, I thought Darrell Hair was right at The Oval.

What are your thoughts?
he was proved to be wrong & u know what i know one thing, if one does bad for others, he gets back samething
so i think Australia's defeat in the final will tell u that, Toufel's cheating didn't help them

Burgey

he was proved to be wrong & u know what i know one thing, if one does bad for others, he gets back samething
so i think Australia's defeat in the final will tell u that, Toufel's cheating didn't help them
Meh. Consider yourself lucky Asif even played. Have a cup of concrete mate, and harden up.

Smile, life's good! Go and see Inglorious Bastereds!