• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** QLD v NSW State of Origin Thread

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
howardj said:
Yeah, with such a late withdrawl, I guess they went with Finch because of his (Roosters) combination with Anasta.
Problem is, they haven't had much spark when combining, apart from a few glimpses of it. I think they'll definately struggle against Thursten and Locyker. I guess we don't have to wait long to see, anyway.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blaze said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FINCHY!!!
I agree!

They obviously didn't realise I was available and went for the last possible option.

I think we're in a bit of trouble tonight, but then I thought that before Gower got injured!

Craig

World Traveller
Well as long as our forwards get the edge in the game (which they can) then we should be ok.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
not sure how Finch got picked over Sherwin - hopefully him playing wont hurt NSW too much. Still too much firepower in the forwards.

QLD cant win at Telstra.

NSW by 14 points.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
age_master said:
not sure how Finch got picked over Sherwin - hopefully him playing wont hurt NSW too much. Still too much firepower in the forwards.

QLD cant win at Telstra.

NSW by 14 points.
Finch sucks they shouldv'e picked Noddy

Blaze

Banned
When you think about it Finch was actually selected almost by default. No other NSW half backs are really match fit. Sherwin and Kimmorley have just come back from injury, Johns has retired and Orford and Gower are injured...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as i said to blewy earlier, why are they so quick to ask Johns to come out of rep retirement, but no word of Barrett, im betting he would have played if asked...

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I understand Grothe's point of view. Every time I see a Queenslander it's all I can do not to punch them in the face.