• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** QLD v NSW State of Origin Thread

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
My only worry about Inglis is that he doesnt receive a good amount of ball...

Im looking forward to seeing him go round as much as i am watching Bowen crumble under the high ball...

Hunt must feel hard done by...

Craig

World Traveller
broncoman said:
poor decision top pick Bowen, the rest im happy with, Matthew Scott has played himself into the side in the past few weeks, our bench looks very damaging too. I think we'll see Tate and Bell swap positions too...
We could see Inglis and Bowen swap positions? I think Bowen copped ok on Saturday night, but I think all hell would have broken loose up in Townsville if Bowen wasn't picked.

howardj

International Coach
Craig said:
We could see Inglis and Bowen swap positions? I think Bowen copped ok on Saturday night, but I think all hell would have broken loose up in Townsville if Bowen wasn't picked.
Nah man, you wouldn't want Bowen pushed out onto the wing.

Tahu and King would monster him in the bomb-catching stakes, and in general play.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
Cooper to be ruled out of Origin 1. Story here.

I guess that's Karma for being selected ahead of Hodges in the Australian team. :laugh:
haha yeh, tbh though Grothe is a lot better than Cooper anyway, so its a bit disapointing Cooper is out...

Craig

World Traveller
steds said:
Not quite unless they are :-O

What happened was that they went horse riding, and a few players, like Brad Clyde and Robbie Kearns (think there was one or two more) and got injured and missed the Origin series.