• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Howsie

International Captain
Lol yeah your right, ive confused myself haha:wacko:
He was playing against McGlashans team IIRC he should be able to give some insight haha but yeah not really a place for him atm maybe they'll find room for him in the shorter forms
He's been scoring runs for Bay of Plenty apparently. He's top scored for them in 2/3 games.

He did pick up a five wicket bag against Counties at tournament a few weeks back also.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Want Faisal Iqbal in the middle instead of Malik.............and want Fawad instead of Farhat.....

My Team for test 3:

Butt
Alam
M.Yousuf
Umar
Misbah
Faisal Iqbal
Kamran
Aamir
Gul
Asif
Kaneria

bryce

International Regular
The thing that most baffles me about the Pakistan team is why Fawad hasn't been opening from the beginning? He hit a massive 168 in his first Test opening not long ago and hasn't really been given much of another shot there

DingDong

State Captain
cant believe all the patel hate in this thread. he is the most attacking spinner in the country ok. plus he is still young so if we invest in him he might become one of the greats of nz cricket in a few years time. I don't understand why some people can be so cruel to somebody who's trying his best out there.

Flem274*

123/5
cant believe all the patel hate in this thread. he is the most attacking spinner in the country ok. plus he is still young so if we invest in him he might become one of the greats of nz cricket in a few years time. I don't understand why some people can be so cruel to somebody who's trying his best out there.
Someones never seen Robbie Schaw bowl then.

Hoping to see some of Tarun Nethula this season domestically. Go the wrist spinners.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha yeah Jeets isn't the most attacking spinner in the country. However the really attacking spinners are just absolute fodder, he also isn't particularly young and isn't going to be a New Zealand great. And I'm his biggest fan.

Any further word on the doosra anyone? Really glad he has been working with Mushy so much recently.