• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's at the point where HotSpot gives too many false negatives to even bother with if the batsman has reviewed a caught behind decision. There are no false positives so still worth looking at if the fielding side has reviewed one, but since we've had RTS added to the mix the false negatives on HS have really been shown up. HawkEye may still be > Cevno watching on TV, but HotSpot isn't reliably > umpire at the ground (still probably better than Cevno watching on TV though :ph34r:).
Bloke hasn't posted in about two years, give him a break :laugh:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sohail doing his best to ensure he has just about enough steam in him for some late day 2 - day 3 bowling.

Gotta love 1st innings scores of 300-350, almost always ensure a good test.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Hopefully we get a quick tail disintegration, like the Indians yesterday. Gives me a warm feeling when it happens, like the natural order of things being restored

Howe_zat

Audio File
Decisions like those shouldn't be given out but that's just me. Without drs I doubt the umpire would've given it.
Agree it probably wouldn't be given out were it not a Test.

But given that it would set sent the bails flying had Broad not got his leg in the way, it's hard to ague it's against the spirit of 'leg before wicket'.

hazsa19

International Regular
Why are they so keen to give tai lenders the strike these days? I used to love a good 'farm the strike' situation, and surely our batsmen know the tailenders aren't as good as they think they are.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Why are they so keen to give tai lenders the strike these days? I used to love a good 'farm the strike' situation, and surely our batsmen know the tailenders aren't as good as they think they are.
If the other bloke can defend then it's a pretty easy way to score tbf. Finn can hold a bat.