• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I said he is a good death bowler. Which he is. Have never advocated him bowling inside the first 6. I'd happily have him in the team to bowl 3 overs, 2 at the death and field superbly.

I wouldn't pick Jordan for ODIs though.
All I remember is you were quite strongly fighting for him to be in your combined Eng/NZ T20 XI ahead of the likes of McClenaghan, who's actually proved himself to a good T20 bowler.

91Jmay

International Coach
They are similar bowlers, expensive with wicket taking potential. McClenaghan is a better bowler but Jordan a far superior fielder which adds a lot in T20. I've looked at the thread in question and I mentioned Jordan over McClenahan once and called Jordan a "legit very good T20 bowler". So not like I died on a hill for him .

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Pakistan needs to change their ODI strategy. Need players who are willing to play with freedom, Sami Aslam is not an ODI player.
England are a great ODI side now in their conditions and on flat pitches, might struggle on spinning pitches If they play like they do.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
All I remember is you were quite strongly fighting for him to be in your combined Eng/NZ T20 XI ahead of the likes of McClenaghan, who's actually proved himself to a good T20 bowler.
Heaven forbid that someone rate someone higher than a New Zealand player. Can't have that now.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
fmd, you know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when Mitch McCleneghan vs Chris Jordan is a thing.