• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just showed the dismissals. I must be getting cynical in my old(er) age, but **** me if Hussey's ball wasn't just a straight one and he played the wrong line? When someone edges a ball on off stump, the commentators carry on like they've all moved massive and moved late. Burns my cheese frankly.

Ponting superb post-50 here - got the feet moving again.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just showed the dismissals. I must be getting cynical in my old(er) age, but **** me if Hussey's ball wasn't just a straight one and he played the wrong line? When someone edges a ball on off stump, the commentators carry on like they've all moved massive and moved late. Burns my cheese frankly.

Ponting superb post-50 here - got the feet moving again.
Definitely agree with this. Didn't see anything special about it.

Top_Cat

AWTA. Still reckon Clarke missed one that just tailed in a bit at Sydney. If you believe the commentators, the ball did a victory circle around his bat, poked it's tongue out at him and farted in his general direction before hitting timber.

Burgey

Washed up has-been, should drop down the order, can't hook, can't pull, can't play spin, can't play any more at all, this bloke's got his measure yada yada yada.

WAG.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Washed up has-been, should drop down the order, can't hook, can't pull, can't play spin, can't play any more at all, this bloke's got his measure yada yada yada.

WAG.
All of that may be true TBH. Still, good knock to get him back into the swing of things.