• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed

Will laugh at anyone who says there wasn't any pressue on him when he came in either. 3/70, first morning, after the entire middle order has been a failure the entire summer, that's pressure runs afaic, dead rubber or not.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AWTA. Still reckon Clarke missed one that just tailed in a bit at Sydney. If you believe the commentators, the ball did a victory circle around his bat, poked it's tongue out at him and farted in his general direction before hitting timber.
Yeah, I mean if you want to see massive movement, look at those Wasim highlights today. Clarke's 2nd dig lbw in Sydney was terrible - smart bowling, don't get me wrong, but it was an inswinger that went from off to middle and it went early at 130 kph. Could understand if it went late or decked, but I thought it was terrible batting undone by some clever bowling.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I have the ABC thankfully, but it sucks so much. Love watching these two bat, and it sounds like they're both batting well....meanwhile, I'm sifting through some pricks receipts which he delivered in 2 pringle tins.
lol, where do you work? what flavoured pringles?

Can't believe nein don't have late night highlights :mellow:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I work at an accounting firm. All I can smell whilst doing this tax return is sour cream 'n chives. ****
There are worse things to be smelling tbf.

Actually had to work so I'm a bit late but great job Ponting. Never doubted you for a minute :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I work at an accounting firm. All I can smell whilst doing this tax return is sour cream 'n chives. ****
:laugh::laugh:

BTW ODI squad announced - Australia vs Pakistan Jan 22nd and Jan 24th

Ricky Ponting (c) TAS
Michael Clarke (vc) NSW
Doug Bollinger NSW
Brad Haddin NSW
Nathan Hauritz NSW
James Hopes QLD / Adam Voges WA
Mike Hussey WA
Shaun Marsh WA
Clint McKay VIC
Peter Siddle VIC
Shane Watson NSW
Cameron White VIC

Hopes chosen in the squad for the first match at the GABBA, Voges comes in and replaces Hopes for the second match at the SCG.

Johnson is being rested.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Don't know why an unfit Aamir was picked when Sami actually had one of his better test matches.

This series has been so annoying I guess a 3-0 would be just for their fielding efforts.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed

Will laugh at anyone who says there wasn't any pressue on him when he came in either. 3/70, first morning, after the entire middle order has been a failure the entire summer, that's pressure runs afaic, dead rubber or not.
Have sen most of it since he's been about 60 and thought it was top century

But then I saw the drop

**** me, the Pakistanis are woeful fieldsmen

Even the catch of Watto was technically all over the place and reminded me of how 3rd graders used to field in the slips (bend down, stand up, bend down again)