• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Until someone said Sami was a great bowler...
Was the greatest bowler of the first session, day 1 2010 tbf.

This looks a great Test deck atm. Bit of sideways, batsmen can still play some shots and Katich got out early. Gold.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Dont want to jinx Ponting. But this innings here & this summer of cricket is sort of a deja vu to SCG 2005 test, where Ponting hit a double century coming off a very lean 2004 (his first year as test skipper). So if he gets a hundred, this MAY be the innings where he's back to his consistent best.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
100% this. Cricinfo just doesn't really cut it.
I have the ABC thankfully, but it sucks so much. Love watching these two bat, and it sounds like they're both batting well....meanwhile, I'm sifting through some pricks receipts which he delivered in 2 pringle tins.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Then **** him and **** his brother and we should drop them both. If we're going to lose anyway, why not lose without the prima donna's? I’m tired of all these selfish pricks who look out only for themselves and never want to improve their performances by taking responsibility. **** them all.
Why I think Younis Khan should never be picked for Pakistan again. Yes he is a big player for them, but you have to send the message that such BS will not be accepted.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting tea break there, Langer saying what we all knew by admitting that he 'smashed it' when there was that caught behind appeal vs. Pakistan in 99 that was turned down in Hobart. Not sure the 'can't bowl, can't throw' thing needed to be brought up again though.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting tea break there, Langer saying what we all knew by admitting that he 'smashed it' when there was that caught behind appeal vs. Pakistan in 99 that was turned down in Hobart. Not sure the 'can't bowl, can't throw' thing needed to be brought up again though.
Hmmm, interesting turn of phrase for what was a very fine tickle. Wasim's dummy spit was awesome, though.

pasag

RTDAS
LOL, as if he said it and is still working there 15 years later.