• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha T_C, buy a new ****ing record already. I hear the Beatles are popular with the whipper snappers.

When Watto gets out for 95 I'm gonna lose my stack.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha T_C, buy a new ****ing record already. I hear the Beatles are popular with the whipper snappers.
At least I don't give him **** for injuries or being a girly man (any more). Unlike SOME.

^^^^

The slow running thing is new, get off my back and back onto Watto's.

Haha, love Ritchie giving **** to Watto for not picking the Doosra.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watson due to give a chance within the next 10 runs. To his advantage though it's a long shot to be taken. Unless it's bowled or LBW of course. Don't think a combination of the nervous 90's and Ajmal will be good for him.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any thoughts on Watto's celebration when he gets his ton? Will dry hump his own shadow, tbh.

Then dislocate his hip.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any thoughts on Watto's celebration when he gets his ton? Will dry hump his own shadow, tbh.

Then dislocate his hip.
:laugh:

I'd say there'll be tears squirting out of the grill of his helmet before he manages to take it off and he might scream, jump up and down and then pass out. Like a girl in the front row of a Michael Jackson concert.

Hope he makes it this time though, he deserves to get there. I'll probably have a quiet chuckle if he manages to get out before his 100 again however.

Edit: This 'part-time' leggie is interesting too! As they were saying in the commentary box, his action is quite similar to Warney's. Not bad at all. Watson to go first over after tea...

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
No commentator in cricket seems to understand the concept of 'not enough evidence to overturn a decision'. It makes no sense. Sky just called it an 'anomaly' in the system.

It's simple: there is a built in margin of error in the technology. Therefore, if the technology shows (for example) less than half of a ball hitting the stumps, it is ambiguous and so the benefit of the doubt goes to the umpire's call. Not a single commentator has explained it this way - mainly because they do not understand it.

Time to spam Sky again :p.