• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was a properly crap shot from Katich too. You knew as soon as he got into position he was smacking it straight to a fielder.
Haha htat's so true. Even before it went to a fielder I yelled "out".

Forgot it was a Pakistani fielding team.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WTF! Over the wicket to Katich? Grow a ****ing set Ajmal. Katich looks awful here.
Hmmmm, wonder whether the Doosra is taking a greater eminence in his repertoire than it should. Should definitely be around the wicket to Kat.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"One thing about Katich is that he never throws his wicket away."

Does Mark Taylor even watch cricket?

Howsie

International Captain
Would you take the kudos of someone who just proved they have no idea what they're talking about?
Not usually, but this is New Zealand cricket so...

Edit: Bollinger would have cl@ime! that.

Last edited:

Briony

International Debutant
Pakistanis unable to penetrate here. Let's hope they can be competitive, though a drawn series against the kiwis doesn't augur well given that their batting is weaker than their bowling.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FMD. Have been watching for only 20 minutes and already tearing my hair out at the commentators. Have heard the 32 year old Ajmal referred to as 'young' a few times, while apparently NZ are on the up because they have Bond back playing for them, despite him retiring. Jesus Christ, if you're being paid to commentate on cricket, is that ****ing hard to actually keep up with the news!??

Craig

World Traveller
I'll say it once, I'll say it a thousand times, there are a few people on here would make better commentators then those on TV.