• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and Sri Lanka in UAE

cricpk

U19 12th Man
For me following Players must be selected in Pakistan Side.

1. Muhammad Hafeez
2. Asad Shafiq
3. Asad Ali
4. Younis Khan
5. Misbah
6. Malik / Umer Akmal
7. Adnan / Kamran (Although i think he will still drop catches)
8. Wahab
9. Gul
10. Ajmal
11. Junaid Khan maybe

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
For me following Players must be selected in Pakistan Side.

1. Muhammad Hafeez
2. Asad Shafiq
3. Asad Ali
4. Younis Khan
5. Misbah
6. Malik / Umer Akmal
7. Adnan / Kamran (Although i think he will still drop catches)
8. Wahab
9. Gul
10. Ajmal
11. Junaid Khan maybe
whats asad ali like?

my team

hafeez
taufeq
azhar
u akmal
younis
misbah
adnan akmal
gul
wahab
cheema/junaid
ajmal

taufeq deserves a run, whats he done wrong? plus i like a left hand/right hand combo.

adnan akmal has actually impressed me :-O:-O but lets not under estimate the kakmal gene :)

unfortunately shaifque has to miss out, although he has a bright future, if u.akmal does not perform he can be an option, so its good to see competition for places, i think u akmal has been to cavalier.

i think cheema has sufficiently impressed to challenge for a spot, i am not sure if junaid is ready to do much on a flat track.

can anyone inform on the state of the sl bowling?

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Sri Lankan bowling isn't the best. Kula isn't playing (he normally destroys us), but Hareth is (we make him look like Shane Warne).

cricpk

U19 12th Man
whats asad ali like?

my team

hafeez
taufeq
azhar
u akmal
younis
misbah
adnan akmal
gul
wahab
cheema/junaid
ajmal

taufeq deserves a run, whats he done wrong? plus i like a left hand/right hand combo.

adnan akmal has actually impressed me :-O:-O but lets not under estimate the kakmal gene :)

unfortunately shaifque has to miss out, although he has a bright future, if u.akmal does not perform he can be an option, so its good to see competition for places, i think u akmal has been to cavalier.

i think cheema has sufficiently impressed to challenge for a spot, i am not sure if junaid is ready to do much on a flat track.

can anyone inform on the state of the sl bowling?
Sorry Azher ALi

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In his last six series, Samaraweera has averaged 87, 38, 153, 76, 51 and 22. The last time he played a series against Pakistan was in 2009 when he scored 469 runs @ 254 in the series.

Selection by birth certificate only, it seems.
Never realised he scored at an average of 51 while SL were getting owned in England

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Made his runs by grinding away on flat tracks. Not a fan.
He did what he can within his limitations, wouldn't hold it against him. As for whether that was for the good of the team has to be seen on match by match basis.

smash84

The Tiger King
Oh I will be in the Dubai when the test match for Dubai comes around. Might as well see how much it costs

smash84

The Tiger King
they want spectators or they need spectators? Besides it is so damn hot in the UAE that you don't feel like staying outdoors for too long. Would be interesting to see how the weather is like towards the end of october

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Squad has been announced, akmal has been dropped

Squad: Mohammad Hafeez, Taufeeq Umar, Imran Farhat, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-haq (capt), Asad Shafiq, Adnan Akmal (wk), Shoaib Malik, Saeed Ajmal, Abdur Rehman, Aizaz Cheema, Wahab Raiz, Umar Gul, Junaid Khan

Xuhaib

International Coach
Umer Akmal takes one step closer to being the next Imran Nazir

so they dropped Umer Akmal becaus they want him to learn how to build an innings and then he gets selected for "Hong Kong Sixes" missing out on crucial first class cricket.

Farhat and Malik's selection shows what is the most important thing you need in Pakistan.