• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and Sri Lanka in UAE

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
What rubbish commentary.

The ball hits Shafiq, rolls slowly to the wicket and takes the bail off (the bails nearly stayed on). According to the commentator, the wicket has been castled. :laugh:

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
What is wrong with Russell Arnold. The guy is having an erection at the thought of Malinga. :laugh:

Never seen more biased commentary.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sri Lanka were superb value at points during that Fernando over, odds of like 5-1 with Malinga bowling the last.

Sri Lanka have coughed up the game first ball, but how many would you need to get off a Malinga over to be favourite? 7? 8?

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
What happened?

Lol Misbah just hit a six.

Hafeez was given LBW to a ball which him nearly in the groin, clearly going over by a foot, then for a run out of Tharanga the umpire blocks the throw by blocking Malik's line of sight, I've heard of other awful decisions but not sure what they're yet, need to read the report for those,

overall some of these smaller umpires really are awful, and this is why UDRS is needed, Aleem Dar is the only one who doesn't need it :D...

joker4life

Cricket Spectator
^ I am all for drs too all across all the format at all levels of cricket...I don't know I remember nasir housain bashing shastry when talking about drs for some strange reasons haha