• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
ICC needs to make a regulation for those type of cases where it isn't clear on replay for the catch. Either give all of them out, or all of them not out.

Umpires giving some out and some not based on same replay is so bad.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Bell still not exactly the man for a crisis, is he. :ph34r:
Rabbit, headlights, etc.

Gee there's been some crap said and written about the game being all over.

Spark

Global Moderator
My god that's amusing dismissal. Getting bowled between your legs is one thing. Getting bowled defending between your legs is... wow.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doing our best to make a game of it.

Tell Broad to get his pads on, he is in form and was picking Ajmal well in the first innings.

Spark

Global Moderator
Sorry, still laughing about that Bell dismissal. It just gets worse and worse... which is some feat.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I really wish Pakistan could manage to find a Keeper who doesn't appeal with such a high pitched voice. It does nothing for my hangover.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My sides may literally split with laughter if England and India lose tests on the same day.