• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There has to be a joke somewhere in how the Kiwis always send at least 4 people to get the ball from the rope.

Meridio

International Regular
Think we've bowled decently here, have been a bit unlucky plus England have batted well. Need to maintain it after lunch which could prove difficult though if Craig bowls pies.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Perfectly good start. Nice to see a 50 partnership up top.

Pitch is pretty flat so another 10 overs to rub any shine off the ball and we have a great platform.

91Jmay

International Coach
Delighted with that session all things considered (our normal shower against the tail but what can we do, hope Bayliss can sort out the short pitched ****e). Even stevens game so far, enjoying it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think we've bowled decently here, have been a bit unlucky plus England have batted well. Need to maintain it after lunch which could prove difficult though if Craig bowls pies.
Solid start from England, but I'm not too discouraged from what I saw in that last 10 overs or so. Great value for shots, but enough in there if we can hit the right areas. Can see wickets continuing to fall in clumps.

Even-Steven session.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Solid start from England, but I'm not too discouraged from what I saw in that last 10 overs or so. Great value for shots, but enough in there if we can hit the right areas. Can see wickets continuing to fall in clumps.

Even-Steven session.
I'd probably give the session marginally to England there. New ball wickets are so important and to be 54/0 after 20 means you're doing well. Our 53 runs were decent but their 54 are so much more important.

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Even-Steven session.
Nope, England's. Bowling unit has 20 overs in their legs with no wickets to show for it and very few alarms for the batsmen. Set up very nicely from England's point of view.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I have a banner ad for "Chris Cornell national tour" with him holding an acoustic guitar. I shudder to think how many bands he has been in now.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
As far as England are concerned, opposition tail wagging is par for the course in the last few years. A fifty run opening partnership against good bowling isn't.