• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, what Athers said, Henry's beaten the bat 3 times in the over. McCullum sees it starting to go a little more and decided Henry will probably make them play more. Southee can come back from Boult's end in 4-5 overs.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Terrible start by the England top order here. By batting slowly and getting their eyes in, even if they retain wickets they put pressure on the middle order batsmen to keep up with the required run rate.

NZ is playing four current or former international wicket keepers. Is this a record? I suspect Sri Lanka (Sangakarra and Dilshan) and Pakistan (Akmals) may have matched this.
Yeah, pretty sure four of Sanga, Dilshan, Tharanga, Chandimal, Kaushal Silva, Dickwella and Prasanna Jayawardene have played together in quite a few matches.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
mccullum and ronchi have murdered my attention span. You've got a bat, use it
Haha nah this is Cook's MO. Leave **** alone that doesn't interest you, get the bowlers bowling to you and wear them down so that whoever's at the crease in the evening session can just batter the bowlers.

Athlai

Not Terrible
mccullum and ronchi have murdered my attention span. You've got a bat, use it
Na cricket is all about this. Fine swing bowling at openers capable of punishing a poor ball but unwilling to offer a chance. It'd be more enjoyable if this wasn't a bloody 2 Test series.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I know it's stating the bleedin obvious. but if Boult could just be 15% more consistent, it would make a world of difference.
wtf, if Boult was 15% more consistent he'd be Wasim ****ing Akram.

He's bowled really well this morning and would have been all over a batsman who has no idea where the **** his off stump is. Unfortunately for Boult, he's run into an in form Alistair Cook.