• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Netherlands vs Spain (World Cup Final)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Have a Holland - Spain final in the friends & family sweep and Spain winning the tournament, unfortunately I still believe that :(

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Can an actual proper mod change 'Finals' to 'Final', every game in this tournament has been in the finals you tit SS
Changing it back to finals tbh. Calling a tournament of 32 the finals is stupid. Officially, it'd be Or the World Cup Finals Final. Which is stupider. Like soccer.

Shri

Mr. Glass
My bro has bet $100 on Spain and I have put up $100 on Holland. We have agreed to split the winnings 50-50.:cool:

There have been no ties in WC finals right? Right?:ph34r:

Xuhaib

International Coach
My bro has bet $100 on Spain and I have put up $100 on Holland. We have agreed to split the winnings 50-50.:cool:

There have been no ties in WC finals right? Right?:ph34r:
what happens if there is an earthquake in the 87th minute of the game?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Changing it back to finals tbh. Calling a tournament of 32 the finals is stupid. Officially, it'd be Or the World Cup Finals Final. Which is stupider. Like soccer.
You're a complete idiot, I can't begin to explain how stupid that whole post is.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You are aware of how gambling works right?

$100 on Spain at say 1.30 will pay out $130 and you lose $70 overall anyway
A draw screws it all up and loses you $200.

Should've just put $70 on a Holland win if you're comfortable with losing $70.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
whatever happens : If Spain wins I become 2nd in the family and friends sweep and i'll get 80 euro (put in 5)
If Sneijder becomes top goalscorer I get 180 euro.

if Holland wins...well it's worth losing money over :p