• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Netherlands vs Brazil (Quarter-Final One)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Me.

Dead.

If anyones watching a replay it's at the 30 minute mark.

What a save, what a passage of play. Would have been the goal of the tourney by a street.

Love watching Brazil. Always takes me back to 96 and string bikinis on Ipanema Beach when I was in Rio..

Back in five.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Brazil look capable of scoring every time they go forward, Holland look as if they could play all week and not score.

Could quite conceivably end up 3 or 4-0 if Brazil want to.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely loving how the Brazilians are riding challenges and staying on their feet despite being obviously fouled. Fantastic stuff.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, Brazil to win the tournament. I can't see any of the other sides, bar maybe Spain if they get their act together, troubling them much in defence.

Burgey

So, so good to watch. Holland just don't look like scoring.

Lucio. :wub:
Yeah, Brazil remind us why we sit through hour upon hour of footballing ****e in the hope that we might see a semblance of the game played at its best.

Them and Australia, anyways :ph34r:

Bobisback

International Regular
Robben should have done more with his 'chance' in the first half. Got the ball just outside the box, with loads of space and just dribbled it in and got tackled. Should have just had a ping.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we've just seen a piece of history there. The single least-deserved equaliser of all time.

Spark

Global Moderator
Now that is a shock.

Oh wow... own goal?

Well done Melo, block your keeper and head into your own goal.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody hell wow. Never would've picked the Dutch getting some luck. This should be sick now.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
This game shaping up as a cracker. Shame one of these sides won't make it past this game.

Burgey

Just shows though, you hang in there, get a chance like that handed to you. Been played off the park and its 1-1.

Good player Robben, but a dead set ****. How's the free kick leading to the goal? Barely touched, in fact not sure he was at all. Stayed down two minutes. WAC. Deserves to be going bald tbh.

Zinzan

Bloody hell wow. Never would've picked the Dutch getting some luck. This should be sick now.
Am no football expert, but almost every side tries to milk free-kicks & penalties in that hollywoodish fashion don't they?

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Absolutely loving how the Brazilians are riding challenges and staying on their feet despite being obviously fouled. Fantastic stuff.
AWTA

Surprising there haven't been a few more yellow cards so far.

Last edited: