• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Netherlands vs Brazil (Quarter-Final One)

Bobisback

International Regular
Watch the replay, they guy kicks his foot, taking him down.

Worst part about World Cup, ****s are experts even though they have no idea what they're talking about.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh man, this is ridiculous. I thought Brazil were just gifted a lifeline there.

pasag

RTDAS
Watching with Spanish commentary, all I understand is

"Andele, andele, andele, ariba, ariba!!"

Son Of Coco

Watch the replay, they guy kicks his foot, taking him down.

Worst part about World Cup, ****s are experts even though they have no idea what they're talking about.
No mate, worst part is watching blokes flop to the deck and people making excuses for them. It was a dog act and it's no wonder Robinho was pissed off.

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
The Dutch have been fantastic since they were gifted that equaliser - didn't deserve to be in the match at all but once they were given that lifeline they took it and made Brazil pay. Almost German-esque, dare I say.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
What a win by the Dutch. How did they manage that?

Brazil showing what happens if you don't put the game beyond doubt when dominating the game.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
ESPN just showed a replay and everyone can't stop laughing:

Who is #6 for the Dutch? #13 for Brazil was on the ground his foot touched #6 who was standing still, and #6 jumped UP IN THE AIR and then fell down screaming.

Physically impossible.

So hilarious - I can't believe people expect that to be taken seriously.

grecian

Yep, it's a cliche, but a game is never safe whilst it's a one-goal lead, but the Dutch were brilliant in the latter part of that match, real resolve.

Good on 'em, like Brazil, but they win it so much, and unless Ghana win it, that old chestnut about Brazil being the only team to win it out of their own continent will be over.

Son Of Coco

ESPN just showed a replay and everyone can't stop laughing:

Who is #6 for the Dutch? #13 for Brazil was on the ground his foot touched #6 who was standing still, and #6 jumped UP IN THE AIR and then fell down screaming.

Physically impossible.

So hilarious - I can't believe people expect that to be taken seriously.
I think #6 is Van Bommel, the guy they're talking about that managed to avoid a yellow despite his best attempts.