• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Howsie

International Captain
Tough catch. Have no idea why the guy at mid-off didn't come in and try and catch that instead.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Well played Kohli, a class above.

But he should be gone. All the great fielding comes to nothing if you drop Kohli like that.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Just checked the score.An RRR of 8.5 is quite tough though with Kohli and Dhoni I suppose it's always on.

Looking at the scorecard what the hell was Rohit Sharma doing ? I see that Ishant was given a nice caning. I am resigned to him being selected for and mucking up the England tour but hopefully he will be truly gone by the world cup.
R Sharma has had that problem. And he is not even Dhoni good at making up for slow starts. So it's something to be addressed.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
It's tough but it should have been taken. The guy running from long off didn't have a chance, that was always Ryder's catch and he should've taken it.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Wow, watching India make this chase is surreal. The ease and confidence with which India is playing. Fantastic to watch.

Meanwhile WASP continues to make an arse of itself. Commentator chimes in with, "WASP does not know of Dhoni and Kholi's ability to chase down totals".