• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
lol @ Dharwan, sucked in.

I've got absolutely no sympathy for Indians who get given out incorrectly. DRS is not always correct but umpires are? LOLOLOL.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
By stonewalling?
Um what? We got 370 odd on day 3 with only 5 down so I don't see how we can't get this score with 10 in hand. It's likely that we get bowled out before that time and lose, but if India actually bat 98 I'd back them to have won the match.

viriya

International Captain
Right now its 82% Aus 18% Draw.. Ind win would be historic but to think they would make it just cos they bat out is being a tad too optimistic imo.. Lyon is going to be a handful and Ind are no longer good vs spin as shown vs Ali + Lyon..

Spark

Global Moderator
Um what? We got 370 odd on day 3 with only 5 down so I don't see how we can't get this score with 10 in hand. It's likely that we get bowled out before that time and lose, but if India actually bat 98 I'd back them to have won the match.

If they decide going for the win is too risky they could do the ABdV-Faf thing and just block all day. In which case they'd bat 98 overs for 200.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year

If they decide going for the win is too risky they could do the ABdV-Faf thing and just block all day. In which case they'd bat 98 overs for 200.
Yeah that's the thing, I just don't see it happening with the kind of batsmen we have and how they approach their cricket. And given how crap our tail is it becomes a big ask for our top batters.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Any moment for Lyon here.

Sound on my stream isnt working so i have the 12th man on. Probably providing better insights

Antihippy

International Debutant
See, this is why I dislike having no drs. Let's batsmen pad up with no sense of danger because no umpire is going to give that out no matter how close it was.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I agree with you guys. But I also thought the same thing about Mike Hussey, that he would keep playing till he was forced out kicking and screaming, and look how that turned out.
Hussey played every single format though. Harris doesn't.