• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

viriya

International Captain
So instead of Dhawan still batting and Vijay being out you get this.. I guess no DRS works? Part of me wishes that was going down leg and Erasmus gives it out so BCCI relents..

Niall

International Coach
Doesn't matter if it evens out, having no drs still sucks.
Agreed, if the decisions were going in their favour and not the opposition you could sort of justify not having it, but having them watched them over the year, they really have got some howlers. Rahene I remember getting an absolute howler in the failed chase against NZ.

Antihippy

International Debutant
I mean, when we're trying to compare who got the worst decisions why not just try to get the best possible chance to make correct decisions instead?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You must all be watching a different game to me, Dhawan clearly hit it because Mitchell Johnson :wub:

Gaz though, wafg.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Er how the **** did 23 wickets go down?!
23/1 then, ****. I always felt it should be wickets/runs rather than runs/wickets for some reason. Probably because that's the way they do it in Australia.

Now 57/2.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
say what you want about his batting but haddins keeping has been quality* this match, combine that with his leadership role in the side and reckon he'll be around for a while yet

*unless riggins says otherwise obvs