• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

U19 12th Man
Thoughts on Cummins these past 2 games? He has been decent but really doesn't have the 'omg star' factor to me.
Is special, but showing the signs of limited match play the past few seasons. I mean he's missed 3 consecutive aussie summers, at his age, that's enormous. The program they put him on was all about the world cup, the matches beforehand just pumping overs into the body. He appeared to tire in the first ODI, not quite so much in the second. I think we just need to be a bit patient.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
ugh.. Dhoni needs to let Binny be on strike if he's double minded over whether to attack or defend. He seems conflicted.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This is great for England. I don't think Finn's going to be consistent throughout the World Cup either but he sure as hell has a better chance of it than Jordan.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting development with Finn bowling well. Will be a real handy asset for England in the WC if this keeps up

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finn knocking the stumps in delivery stride and taking wickets in ODIs again. No coincidence imo.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd be pretty bad at calling a hat-trick I reckon. I'd still be analysing the first shot on air as the third guy got out.
From what I've seen of your posting, I'd take you every day over the embarrassing excitement of Slater, the bumbling attempt to give a bowler's perspective from Lee, and whatever Nicholas brought to the table. Of course it could have been worse, it could've been an Australian bowler and Healy could've been rostered on.

All these one-dayers recently are revealing a bit of a gulf in class between Australia/SA and the rest of the world. Shortcomings aplenty in the next tier of contenders.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhuvi's batting looking rather unconvincing I have to say. So odd given how well he batting in England.

Anyways I just checked India's schedule and we don't play any matches at Brisbane (thank god), we play 2 games @ WACA against WI and UAE.