• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Only a Shami 40 can save this from being an incredibly dire day
Not only are you getting smashed but Binny is cementing his place and Rayudu did better Dhawan. Truly the worst possible set out of outcomes for you so far.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Not only are you getting smashed but Binny is cementing his place and Rayudu did better Dhawan. Truly the worst possible set out of outcomes for you so far.
How did Rayudu do better than Rahane? Rayudu's shot was much worse than Rahane's imo.

EDIT: Nice edit lol

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The worst part is that Anderson has been pressure free and taking wickets because of it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Anderson's stats since the two new balls rule (Oct 2011):

57 wickets in 34 ODIs @ 20.98; 4.39 RPO.

Admittedly he's mainly played home games since then, but those are some awesome stats in this era of one day cricket.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Not bad from engerland. Still, we always knew their bowling could catch fire. The top order is the problem area for me.

Also, India's batting loves falling apart to England.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I actually sort of agree that Binny should be opening the bowling if he's playing, but that plan should go right out the window if they're only defending 153. I guess they're looking at it as WC practice rather than actually giving themselves the best chance of snagging an unlikely victory here. Jono to rage?