• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

viriya

International Captain
India missed a trick by dropping Ashwin imo. England always seem to implode against our spinners in ODIs.
Why exactly was he dropped.. for Binny too dafuq.

Feel like the Indian selectors have something against Ashwin. Maybe it's his habit of wearing sunglasses while bowling - I can get behind that.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
are Eng really gonna believe in Finn now? Maybe thats good for their opponents.
Probably more to the point if Finn starts believing in himself..........people seem to forget what a very good ODI bowler he used to be before it all went pear shaped. There will be nothing good for his opponents if he can get back to that bowler...........still a way to go yet though.

anil1405

International Captain
Probably more to the point if Finn starts believing in himself..........people seem to forget what a very good ODI bowler he used to be before it all went pear shaped. There will be nothing good for his opponents if he can get back to that bowler...........still a way to go yet though.
Pitches like these surely help. *Off to check where England will be playing their games at the WC*

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I imagining that Finn's action looks a lot more open chested/ splayed or has he made some adjustments to it?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
You know what, Kohli needs to get rid of this standing outside the crease thing, it seems like he has taken this route to counter swing, but we're not playing in England anymore and so he needs to save that approach for his next England tour, both times he's gone back after standing outside his crease and then tried to play his shots and he's been out both times.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Am I imagining that Finn's action looks a lot more open chested/ splayed or has he made some adjustments to it?
Yeah he made lots of adjustments to his whole setup after the ICC passed the bowler's end stumps no ball regulation. Finn's always been more front-on than he's been side-on but it's more pronounced since then.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Pitches like these surely help. *Off to check where England will be playing their games at the WC*
Yeah for sure, and we need to accept he's gonna have a few bad days........but he's well in front of our next quick for mine. Unless Tredders plays a part this is our WC attack here.