• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
This is why Indian fans don't need to panic about their current situations. India just have so many brilliant young batsman.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
So much batting power to come as well. India will be disappointed if they don't get more than 350 IMO.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
De Villiers? He's miles better as a batsman but not as good a keeper.

Which is a weird thing to say, because two years ago Prior kept in Braille.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, looks like South Africa's tournament is already over...
Terrible start to a tournament. Backs against the wall now if they do lose this as they need to win both remaining games to realistically have a chance of qualifying with a depleted side.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
**** 350. against this bowling, with morkel going off, india should go for 400
Yeah, in fairness my comment was before Morkel went off. :p

I seriously reckon it's already all over for SA this tournament. Morkel and Steyn both injured and their net run rate will take a massive hit today, in all likelihood.

smash84

The Tiger King
Is gambhiring your go to reply for anything and everything?

smalishah, "hey dude how are you?"

me, "dunno, i'm worried about my exams"

smalishah, "LOL, gambhiring this"
no but your batting is still to come and SA have some great batsmen like Amla and ABDV.....so it wasn't over by ANY means......SA still had (and do have a chance)....hence the gambhiring

Spark

Global Moderator
nah saying this is all but over isn't gambhiring. if india was actually 4/150 but people were saying that SA was toast, then that'd be gambhiring.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Karthik trying too many fancy things, might not have been the best person to send in a batting PP.