• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

adub

International Captain
Oh well bad luck there Starc. Might have finally got a top order wicket early but Dar sez na.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
England fans can officially stfu about the stumping now, they have definitely had the benefit of the doubt

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah come on, half the ball is cannoning straight into leg stump. The burden of proof for overturning an umpire's call is a tad too high imo.
Yeah. Fair enough to go with the on field decision, but agree with Nufan that you shouldn't lose a review when it shows umpires call.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah very lucky.

What's ridiculous is that they seem to have made the umpire's call margin even higher now, although that might have just been for impact. Still its silly.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
God I love Test cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hurts Harry, it hurts. I've just spent the last hour in the fetal position in the corner of my lounge room!!

Don't know if I hate this Agar prick or I want to give him a cuddle........ths **** is just not supposed to happen.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah. Fair enough to go with the on field decision, but agree with Nufan that you shouldn't lose a review when it shows umpires call.
Inclined to agree. The argument made against is that DRS is for howlers but I don't think that's what it should be; it should be to ensure that the correct decision is made

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook looks more 06/07 than 10/11 atm
Even at his best he's not a brilliant starter. One of those that punishes you big time if you don't get it right to him early on. Pattinson has the right idea, very full outside off.