• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WTF are you playing at that for Cook, let's just get through the new ball, FFS.

Don't care if we're 8-0 off 12. Not many time issues in this Test.

Handsome Harry

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
It hurts Harry, it hurts. I've just spent the last hour in the fetal position in the corner of my lounge room!!

Don't know if I hate this Agar prick or I want to give him a cuddle........ths **** is just not supposed to happen.
But isn't it just great theatre? That's what I love about Test cricket.

In regards to Agar, no real surprise (apart from the fact that he batted so low) that he can bat. He's been discussed aplenty in "the other place" over the summer.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

In regards to Agar, no real surprise (apart from the fact that he batted so low) that he can bat. He's been discussed aplenty in "the other place" over the summer.

The House of Lords? mind you give the old ***** something to discuss to keep them awake.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tino tweeting up a storm....

@tinobest: Must say we as number 11 batters in Agar and myself love this English bowling attack #SweetLikeSugarCane #agar #Ashes #tinobest

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Can't say I knew much about him but I did know he can bat and was never a No 11.

Still doesn't mean a 19 year old is supposed to make an innings saving 98 on debut.......it's bull**** fairy tail crap and doesn't happen in real life!!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Holy ****, I didn't think he even hit that. Starceh with an early wicket, although very tame.