• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
United fans , remember this day ..This is your Bronx Tale moment ..Think you can just stroll into our yard like a bunch of bikers hey ..We may be down but we are still European Royalty ..We absolutely dominated you , humiliated you till you were begging us to stop , I'm sure some of you even switched off and checked out long before the final whistle ..You were talking so much **** before the game ,Eras end blah blah blah ..
No matter what you go on to achieve with Ten Hag , remember what we did to you ..7 ****ing goals in a match you thought you had a chance ?...This is Anfield ..YNWA !
Get a load of this chump.

Molehill

International Captain
Get a load of this chump.
I have a lot of proper Scouse mates, many of whom were at the game. I've not seen any kind of social media post from any of them triumphantly lauding it over their rivals. What I have seen is the arrogant and classless posting from the plastics, those with zero connection to Liverpool other than the fact they were good in the 80's when they got into football. It's telling and sad and one of the big reasons why so many non-LFC fans have such a dislike for them (me for one).

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I have a lot of proper Scouse mates, many of whom were at the game. I've not seen any kind of social media post from any of them triumphantly lauding it over their rivals. What I have seen is the arrogant and classless posting from the plastics, those with zero connection to Liverpool other than the fact they were good in the 80's when they got into football. It's telling and sad and one of the big reasons why so many non-LFC fans have such a dislike for them (me for one).
It's banter , just like Luke Shaw was getting called you fat bastard everytime he touched the ball at the Kop end ..but glad to know we have the Morality police on call here

Molehill

International Captain
United fans , remember this day ..This is your Bronx Tale moment ..Think you can just stroll into our yard like a bunch of bikers hey ..We may be down but we are still European Royalty ..We absolutely dominated you , humiliated you till you were begging us to stop , I'm sure some of you even switched off and checked out long before the final whistle ..You were talking so much **** before the game ,Eras end blah blah blah ..
No matter what you go on to achieve with Ten Hag , remember what we did to you ..7 ****ing goals in a match you thought you had a chance ?...This is Anfield ..YNWA !

It's banter , just like Luke Shaw was getting called you fat bastard everytime he touched the ball at the Kop end ..but glad to know we have the Morality police on call here
This is not banter. This is weird drivel from someone with zero connection to the club.

If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd be more wondering why it took a visit from Utd for the team to show a level of passion and commitment that's been missing for most of the season.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
This is not banter. This is weird drivel from someone with zero connection to the club.

If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd be more wondering why it took a visit from Utd for the team to show a level of passion and commitment that's been missing for most of the season.
Mate you created the Molehill account to talk about football without people making crazy assumptions about your personal life we are all masks here so taking the moral ground is just silly be free to speak your mind, keep that same energy and stick to football posts like the second half of your post which was almost as good as our second half vs United . ?..To call me plastic when you don't know me and when your profile picture is a pile of dirt is silly .

Molehill

International Captain
Mate you created the Molehill account to talk about football without people making crazy assumptions about your personal life we are all masks here so taking the moral ground is just silly be free to speak your mind, keep that same energy and stick to football posts like the second half of your post which was almost as good as our second half vs United . ?..To call me plastic when you don't know me and when your profile picture is a pile of dirt is silly .
But I am a real molehill.....

Molehill

International Captain
Well I guess I've made a mountain ?...we definitely gonna get top 4 this season . Will be interesting to see how Utd respond to getting slapped like this .
Utd's problem is that they're involved in too many competitions and don't have the squad to support it. I suspect they'll limp their way to a Top 4 spot and possibly an FA Cup Final too.

Once Real have finished the job on Liverpool, they will have only Top 4 to aim at. I suspect the Newcastle run will peter out (already has to be honest) and it'll be whether Spurs can offer up any form of competition for 4th (that may depend on what happens to them in the Champions League).

I love how the BBC for example seem to be seeing this one performance as the future for Liverpool. It hasn't solved the midfield issue and the defence will still be leaky. Much re-building is still required.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Utd's problem is that they're involved in too many competitions and don't have the squad to support it. I suspect they'll limp their way to a Top 4 spot and possibly an FA Cup Final too.

Once Real have finished the job on Liverpool, they will have only Top 4 to aim at. I suspect the Newcastle run will peter out (already has to be honest) and it'll be whether Spurs can offer up any form of competition for 4th (that may depend on what happens to them in the Champions League).

I love how the BBC for example seem to be seeing this one performance as the future for Liverpool. It hasn't solved the midfield issue and the defence will still be leaky. Much re-building is still required.
They are probably counting on conjuring a few more magical European nights.

Niall

International Coach
Certainly a different kind of entertainment when it’s like that haha

I don't like her, never have and never will and in any other scenario I would be calling her all sorts for the "betrayal " , but well done Isabel. :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Lol, wat?
Just another arm of the FA's strategy to remove all joy from football by 2025.

Seriously? I mean by all means run as far into your opponent's half before kick-off and you're golden; celebrate a 97th minute winner and you should definitely be more of a dour old fart like what we are.